Thursday, July 19, 2007

My interview with Nahoul

Recently I sat down to talk with Nahoul, the star of the cheerful show on Hamas TV.
Here is a rough transcript.


Me: "Nahoul, it's nice of you to come over."

Nahoul: Rebekah sounds like a Jewess name! Are you a Jew??"

Me: Eh... maybe? I might be an evil American whore now that you mention it.

Nahoul: *lunges at me* This is for Farfour!

Me: *coughs* Eh... yeah, bout that. You're getting thread in my mouth.

Nahoul: Balahawhalabaha die!!!!!!!!

Me: Stop.

Nahoul: You killed my cousin!

Me: I thought it was that fake Jewish dude ...

Nahoul: *voice gets squeakier*

Me: If you don't mind I have a question

Nahoul: *stares*

Me: Um. How can you be a cousin to a mouse? I mean I wasn't that great in science...
I thought y'all gave us science and all that, so...

Nahoul: Die!!!!!

Me: *sigh*

5 comments:

JB said...

It's obvious: the mouse is a mutant.

Nice to see you back, by the way!

Anonymous said...

She updated! She updated! Although I really didn't get the point of the post.... Oh well, thats what happens when I am not political minded:D

Rebekah said...

Thanks guys. ^_^

I know, I don't make much sense ...lol

Nightcrawler said...

That was funny... strange, yet funny.

PlaidBaron said...

That whole thing is very weird indeed. Then again, what foreign T.V show isn't? Although, I've never seen Micky Mouse murdered in on a foreign show...