Thursday, January 25, 2007

My first speech...

So, I'm not going to bore you with a rundown of my whole day. I mean, lots of people go to college. ^_^ So anyway, we had our first speech today. I announced that I was a homeschooler, but no one seemed to care. =) On a lower note, I had to sit through Mr. Clark talking about Margaret Sanger and what a pioneer she was (In a dream world I would've spoken up and said "She was a pioneer for Hitler's ideas too, considering she wanted to sterilize black women and kill children if there were already too many kids in the family!" But this isn't a dream world.)
And... he is for open borders. Another thing I just sat there for.
Aaaaanyway... I don't have anything interesting or random or funny to post. Very tired...

Oh yeah. I had to carry a basketball around half the day because it was my prop for public speaking, and ppl kept thinking I played for the basketball team. Which is funny. Do I look like an athlete? I ask myself. Ah, anyway, maybe next time I'll carry a hockey stick. ^_^

♥♥

No comments: