Sunday, April 22, 2007

In Unprecedented Move, Hillary Clinton Announces She Will Undergo Sex-Change Operation, Darken Own Skin

Note: The following is satirical. It is intended to be funny. I am not trying to insult anyone's race. I do not intend to use the phrase "Nappy-headed Ho's." I am a nice person.



In a shocking move that caught even astute Political observors off-guard, Sen. Hillary Clinton (D., NY) announced Friday her intention to not only undergo a sex-change operation, but permanently dye her skin to appear permnanently as an African-American.


"It's not fair!" She asserted, "I AM the spokesperson for the African-American Community! Not Obama!", She screamed, while turning red. "It's a vast Left-wing Conspiracy!"


Clinton reportedly will go somewhere in San Fransisco for the procedure, and has been consulting with Michael Jackson's doctors.

10 comments:

Gayle said...

LOL! She's almost capable of that, Rebekah. During a speech in a Jr. High Auditorium she said if she were president she would make Bill a "cheeerleader for America!" ROTF! She's a chameleon. Wherever she goes she changes her personality to fit her audience.

Forgive me for not visiting for so long. My link to you is screwed up, so I had to wait until you stopped by in order to get the correct URL. My link to your sister is also messed up, but now I'll be able to get them both straightened out.

Gayle said...

Off topic - If Mary Ann is still blogging, would you please leave her URL in the comment section of the first post? I can't find it on your sidebar.

Rebekah said...

Hey Gayle. You're right, it's amazing how much she is capable of ...

Mary Ann isn't blogging much anymore - her link is still http://www.mary-anns-musings.blogspot.com

Glad to see you at my "new place!"

ortho said...

Rebekah, this post is slightly funny. I love the Clinton picture you attached to it. The picture makes me cringe.

Have you ever thought of sending your stuff to _The Onion_? They would eat it up, and, I hope, give you some cash.

Rebekah said...

Hey Ortho. Thanks :D She makes me cringe too. And no I haven't, but maybe I should... XD

Nightcrawler said...

Rebekah, the disclaimer was unnecessary. I don't believe anyone has ever, or ever could, question your "niceness". Great post, and true enough to be credible.

Rebekah said...

Aww thanks Nightcrawler. Well, in keeping with the post, the disclaimer was somewhat satirical as well. :)

But I am a nice person.

Really.

:D

Justthinkin said...

Hi Rebekah. Like Gayle,my link to you was out in some etherspace,so had to wait.Great to see you back,and as funny as usual.Just one question.Won't Farrakhan and Jesse get upset if they have to allow the Shrew into their clan?...LOL.And just to be nice,the Shrew does have a lovely black accent...NOT.

Justthinkin said...

Oh,as an aside,thanks for ruining my brekkie with that horrible pic! Good grief woman,have you no respect for us plebes trying to survive?...LOL

Rebekah said...

lol. Sorry JT! XD I shall try my best not to let it happen again...

Good to see you on my new blog :)