Friday, April 13, 2007

I live!`

Hello all you blogger people. I'm still alive, yes. I sure need to update my blog more often.

I don't have much to write about, really.

I did find something my history professor said yesterday very, very funny, though perhaps it's just me.

He was talking about how the trade embargo with Cuba is bad (though he didn't say bad, or wrong, because he's averse to such terms...)

And how an American **rafting** team wasn't allowed to go to Cuba.

Tell me if you find that as funny as I did ;)


3 comments:

JB said...

If they had been allowed to go, maybe they would have taught a few Cubans how to row better and we would have had a few more "feet dry"s the following year.

I don't know how much good the embargo does, really. I think we should just assassinate Castro and be done with it.

Rebekah said...

Hahaha that's my idea too (And of course, assassinate Raul too), too bad there are so few people who agree.

Cuban_Patriot said...

Right on! Get rid of or opressor lol. Only thing is that uhm well its not just them two, thw whole gov needs to go. The embargo should stay, actually at this point I think we should stop allowing anyone in from cuba, maybe my Compatriots will wake up and do somthing for themselves on thier own that way.