Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Excel and other lovely things

Okay I haven't abandoned this blog, too. I've just been super busy. Why? Excel. Who knows how to work Excel? Well if you don't, just don't learn. I promise, you will do much better in life if you get your nerdy nephew or somebody to work Excel for you.

NINE printouts. Nine. GAH, and everything must be perfect because although Mr. Wright may be a nice guy, he counts off for misplaced paper clips, practically. (OK, he doesn't really care about paper clips, but you get the idea.)

Sooo... I'm sitting here looking out my window at the morning mist ... oh wait, that's not mist, it's rain. Grrrrr. My dog is looking too, but I think she's looking for birds.

And oh yes, I have a history test and essay due. Why I am sitting here writing this when last night at around eleven I discoved an almost-undreadable page about the Phillipines or something marked Vital!!, I have no idea.
Oh well, guess it's time for me to stop jabbering and finish my oddly chocolate-tinged coffee. I know you're bored already. So ttyl and wish me luck on the Excel. Please.

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Chocolate tinged coffee?!?

    Rebekah said...

    lol. OK OK I should clarify that. Chocolate creamer. :D No poison involved :P

    JB said...

    Don't post pictures of your dog, you're making me jealous! I hate that my apartment building won't let me have a pet.

    It's nice of whoever wrote your book to include cues like "VITAL!!" for you. Don't count on that ever happening again. :D

    I've known how to work Excel since I was around six. It comes in handy about once a year.

    Rebekah said...

    Six years old? Haha JB now you're making *me* jealous.

    Oh, it wasn't the book, it was a paper Dr. Clark passed out to us. He's cool like that.